Thursday, May 26, 2005

Bug of the Day (Thursday 5/26/05)

Here's the bug of the day folks. I received it this morning:
Bug Tracking #: 172
Project: Scholarship Consideration-Awarding
Date reported: 5/25/2005
Navigation: SCH106 Account Page
Brief Description: > When selecting the value for Eligible Students per Agreement, I would like the ability to tab to the value I want and enter an x in the box next to it instead of having to use my mouse.
Detailed Steps to Reproduce: On SCH106, enter 11447337 in the View Another Speedtype field and enter. The system will display a new page. Tab to Program Code and Account Name and enter a value each time. Tab to the Eligible Students Use field of your choice. Then you have to stop and use the mouse to select the value you want. I would rather tab to the value and type 'x'. It is faster and doesn't require the use of the mouse.

1 Comments:

At 5/26/2005 1:37 PM, Blogger Skawaii said...

I just finished the fix for this bug.

Instructions:
1. Print this picture.
2. Find some scissors and Scotch tape.
3. Cut out the picture.
4. Tape the picutre to the spacebar key.

Problem solved.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home