Thursday, August 31, 2006

Unbelievable skills

For those of you that have unbelievable skills, you may be disappointed with the current job market trends as seen on the graph at Indeed.com

If you indeed have unbelievable skills, you apparently missed your chance in September of last year.

You can perform some other searches as well, which will probably keep you entertained for at least the next 5-10 minutes or so. I am absolutely tickled at the fact that Ruby has finally caught up with Fortran in the job market.

7 Comments:

At 8/31/2006 2:27 PM, Blogger Skawaii said...

Dang, looks like I'm destined to be a hobo for the rest of my life. My unbelievable skills were the only thing I had going for me....

 
At 8/31/2006 2:29 PM, Blogger Skawaii said...

Check out this graph. Apparently bo skills are currently in high demand (not so with sword skills tho...).

 
At 8/31/2006 2:36 PM, Blogger Skawaii said...

Sorry...one last comment...this thing is just too much fun.

Apparently even badgers and ferrets are in more demand right now then those of us with "unbelievable skills". The job market totally sucks!

 
At 8/31/2006 2:59 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

This graph is a little disconcerting.

 
At 8/31/2006 3:12 PM, Blogger Skawaii said...

...my life sucks...

 
At 9/01/2006 8:54 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

Incidentally, I missed my chance at the beginning of the summer. Oh well, I went to Fidelity Prison instead.

 
At 9/01/2006 9:57 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

I couldn't resist posting these next few links. It's going to seem like my post was actually popular.

China vs Japan
A decent job
Are you qualified?
For those not qualified
Computer programmer

And finally:
The Career of the Century

 

Post a Comment

<< Home