Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Finally...

It's about time that the quality of the Reader's Forum regained its normal level of silliness. I'm referring specifically to the article Ward for ADHD. When I first started reading this article, I thought, "Is he serious?" The middle section convinced me that he was being sarcastic. But I was in store for plot twist. I read the last paragraph and thought, "Oh man! He is serious!"

If the description the author gave of what an "ideal" ward for people with ADHD is true, then he should try attending a southern Baptist service. I'm not saying anything bad about Baptists (I've had many Baptist friends). That's just what the author's description reminds me of.

Honestly, if I were someone with ADHD, I think I would be offended by his suggestion. It sounds to me like this guy really just doesn't want to be in church for 3 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home